Did you know that when your blood becomes too acidic it leaves the body open to disease and even cancer? It can be a mystery to us how the blood becomes overly acidic and also what we should do to correct the problem.
Of course I first have to announce that I am not a medical doctor, and I would also like to prompt you to look for the facts because there are websites all over the Internet that will guide and support you if you should choose to investigate the statements that will follow.
I want to simplify a very complex subject here to give you a basic idea of what happens in the body.
Most disease states can’t exist when the body’s pH is alkaline. Bacteria, viruses and fungi can’t reproduce, when the bodies pH is within the alkaline ranges. (7.35 a 7.45)
Here are 12 steps to take to correct your bloods pH.
* Choose only organic foods that are GMO free to avoid pesticides, chemicals and other contaminants.
* Eat mainly alkaline foods ( more info at rense.com ). Fruits and Veggies sustain the bodies pH on a daily basis.
* Reduce all kinds of meats, fowl and refined sugars and flours. Protein intake should be approximately 40 – 50 grams daily. These foods contribute to an acidic states.
* Drink one or two glasses of water with apple cider vinegar each day. (Mix one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 8 oz. of water. Use only Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar, the cloudy appearance lets you know that the vinegar contains the active bacteria that is desirable.)
* Add one or two teaspoons of baking soda mixed with 8 oz. of water of water daily. If you have hypertension or edema this may not be a good choice for you. Please speak to your health practitioner.
* Consume foods high in potassium like lemons, bananas and honey.
* Water prepared with a squeeze of lemon helps to clear the body of excess acids and create an alkaline forming state. This is especially true when taken first thing in the morning before anything (including tooth paste) enters your mouth. Water at room temperature (you can fill the glass the night before) should be prepared in the morning by squeezing the juice if one half an organic lemon, you can add a touch of raw local honey if desired. This mixture is very cleansing to the kidneys and liver!
* Mix one or two teaspoons of cream of tarter with eight oz. of water. Cream of tarter is very acidic (and will have an alkalizing effect in the body) like lemons. This is especially useful in an emergency. It can quell nausea, relieve a headache and even overcome shock! It has a light, sour taste and is very refreshing mixed with room temperature water. Do not sweeten.
* Drink lots of water daily to flush the system of waste. You should consume daily in oz. half your weight in water every day. Most people are living Ina chronically dehydrated state and that means over acidity!
* Supplement with digestive enzymes to help balance the body’s pH and overcome acidosis. The pancreas is responsible for producing most digestive enzymes, including bicarbonate. If your pancreas is not functioning properly, the quantities of natural enzymes can become less than optimal.